Monday, 13 August 2012

Grow up!

Be more matured- this is what my classmates normally tells me, they also make sacarstic comments about me and some of my particular friends being "too childish". However, we must all remember that being childish is not a sin, its not something negative nor positive. Though so, childish is in fact okay. It keeps one's mind pure and innocence like a child, it keeps them from absorbing a little too early "matured contents"(I'm not saying that we must be childish forever, I am saying its O-K for some ages to remain their child-like attitude, like I am only 12). Futhermore, we have to differentiate what is being childish and what is not. Being childish has no right definitions, but to me, being childish means that to not be able to do the right things at the right time, and to be unable to socialise and get along with friends. Being open-minded or voicing out one's opinion does not meean one is childish, which in some cases, my classmates calls me childish because of that reason.  So, I would like to stress politely that, being childish is not wrong, nor is it a sin, we should never mock our friends for that, as it may hurt our friends' self esteem and feelings without us noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment